Hide other sections
The mission of Cedar Hill Independent School District Police Department is to support the District's mission by developing and maintaining a collaborative partnership with schools, parents and the community in helping to educate and produce graduates who are fully enabled to successfully engage as responsible and contributing members of our rapidly changing society.
- Every student must be afforded an opportunity to achieve their full academic potential.
- Every person has a right to a safe and secure work and learning environment.
- Children and adults, students and non-students, may have insight into the recognition and resolution of problems.
- Every officer has the complete authority and responsibility for the safety of their schools within the confines of the budget, law, ethics and policy.
- Assisting campus administrators in providing safe and secure campuses.
- Enforcing all laws, including Board Rules & Regulations, municipal ordinances, county ordinances, and state laws within the territorial boundaries of the District, when it affects the safety and welfare of the students, employees and/or District property.
- Maintain direction and control of the school crossing guard program.
- Enforcing school zone traffic laws, when reduced school zone speed limits are in effect.
- Cedar Hill ISD police officers have the primary responsibility for law enforcement on all property owned, leased, or rented by the District.
- When Cedar Hill ISD police officers are working with officers of the Cedar Hill Police Department, the jurisdiction of the Cedar Hill ISD police officers also include all territories within the jurisdiction of the City of Cedar Hill police officers.
Cedar Hill ISD Police Department:
469-272-2088 or email@example.com
CHISD Crossing Guards:
Lead Security Supervisor and Crossing Guard Coordinator
214-243-6240 ext. 7517
CHISD Crime Stoppers Hotline: