All eleven reports under this NCLB reporting site are updated each March for the previous school year.
The Parent Letter is posted each December.
TEA had developed the Texas NCLB Report Card, a web-based system to generate campus, district, and state level reports to meet specific federal requirements. Each district must distribute reports to all campuses, send notifications to parents regarding the reports, and make the reports available through public means no later than March 1 of the current school year. The 2011 NCLB Report Card will be posted by March 1, 2012.
The following reports meet federal requirements:
See Additional Pages:
1. NCLB Parent Letter
2. NCLB Report Card - State Level
3. NCLB Report Card - District Level
4. NCLB Report Card - Campus Level
5. Final AYP Results - By Texas Districts
6. Final AYP Results - Cedar Hill ISD
7. Final AYP Results - By Region
8. Final AYP Results - By State
9. Final AYP Results - Campus Data Tables
10.Title 1 AYP Results - Campus Status
11.Highly Qualified Teachers and Paraprofessionals - By Campus
12.AEIS Campus Report Cards
13.AEIS Campus Data Tables